Our Arduino Protoshield is a convenient, quick way to build projects on your Arduino. On our shield we've broken out the all the Arduino's pin set into easy-to-use terminal blocks.
Our shield hosts the following:
- Screw terminal blocks for all 28 pins
- Long-tail headers for plugging in and extending the 0.1" headers
- 3-pin servo headers for pins 2-13
- Power-select header for alternate power on the shield.
- A Broad set of prototyping vias + Vcc and Gnd strips running the length.
- Two 8-pin Long-tail headers
- Two 6-pin Long-tail headers
- Two sets of screw terminal blocks
- One 2-position terminal block
- One header jumper for power select
- One three-pin header for power select